PITTSBURGH – Senior executives from 12 Western Pennsylvania public companies discussed performance and growth plans at the INVESTPennsylvania Equity Conference, held May 29 in Pittsburgh. Mozaic is directly involved in planning and executing state-focused conferences in Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, and Indiana.
Presented by the CFA Society of Pittsburgh and Title Sponsor Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC, INVESTPennsylvania attracted institutional investors, analysts, and fund managers who wanted to evaluate many of the state’s leading public companies as potential investments.
Each company had a formal 35-minute presentation and met separately with select investors throughout the day. The participating companies were:
- Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (NYSE: ATI) .
- ANSYS, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANSS) .
- Black Box Corporation (NASDAQ: BBOX).
- Calgon Carbon Corporation (NYSE: CCC) .
- EQT Corporation (NYSE: EQT).
- II-VI Incorporated (NASDAQ: IIVI) .
- Kennametal Inc. (NYSE: KMT).
- Koppers Holdings Inc. (NYSE: KOP) .
- L.B. Foster Company (NASDAQ: FSTR) .
- Mylan, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYL).
- S&T Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: STBA).
- WESCO International, Inc. (NYSE WCC) .
Title sponsor Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC was ranked the number one corporate law firm in Pittsburgh in a study conducted by Corporate Board Member magazine. Fort Pitt Capital and Business Wire are the platinum sponsors, and Indiana University of Pennsylvania’s Eberly College of Business and Information Technology is the Educational Partner.
The CFA Society of Pittsburgh was joined by Pittsburgh chapters of the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI), the Allegheny Conference on Community Development; the National Association of Corporate Directors; Financial Executives International; the Economic Club of Pittsburgh; and the Stock & Bond Association of Pittsburgh.
Additional information about INVESTPennsylvania is available at www.invest-pa.com.