It begins with fully understanding the market. What drives the stock’s investment appeal? Do investors understand and support the strategy and capital deployment plan? What weaknesses do they see, and what strengths do they value? How does the company stack up against peers and similarly sized companies? What does the investment community need to see to drive valuation higher?
This feedback from analysts, fund managers and investors is evaluated and incorporated into communications. We clearly explain corporate performance, growth strategies and market potential and employ benchmarks to evaluate performance. As investor understanding improves, risk is reduced, and with it, the cost of capital.
Key messages are incorporated across the investor relations landscape:
- Presentation development
- Non-deal roadshows and webcasts
- Investor research, targeting and meeting management
- News and earnings releases
- Quarterly earnings conference calls (scripts and Q&A)
- Investor fact sheets (click to see sample) and collateral
- Media relations management and outreach programs
- Expanding analyst coverage
- Formal fund manager/analyst feedback audits
- Annual reports
- IR website management
- Annual meetings
Initial public offering services:
- Messaging development with management and advisors
- Coordination with management and legal counsel
- TTW and roadshow presentation development
- Stock exchange coordination and listing day events
- Media relations management and preparation
- Building an ongoing IR structure for post-IPO
INVEST conferences staged and managed by Mozaic brought together public company executives with regional and Wall Street institutional investors.We work to identify funds with the most potential to invest, and arrange opportunities to interact with management.
Having organized and executed more than two dozen equity investment conferences, and having conducted outreach for our own public company clients, we’re confident of our ability to identify the right funds and investors, and develop on-target messaging that clearly emphasizes the company’s value proposition.
Investor Relations Results:
William Ferko, CFO, The Genlyte Group Incorporated
“When I started as the CFO at Genlyte we had no sell side coverage and our market capitalization was about $400 million. We engaged Terry McWilliams at Mozaic to help us grow our sellside coverage and our investor base. Terry kept me busy identifying and engaging the types of analysts and investors who needed to know about Genlyte and over time it paid off. We grew from no sell side analysts to 9 analysts when we sold the company to Philips for $2.8 billion. We were recognized and profiled by numerous periodicals such as Bloomberg-Business Week and Forbes for our earnings and stock appreciation performance.”