It’s important to actively engage customers, employees, investors, the community and other key audiences on an ongoing basis.
A vicious rumor, natural disaster or high-level firing can threaten to wreak havoc at any company.
Thus, it’s important to actively engage customers, employees, investors, the community and other key audiences on an ongoing basis to build a track record of demonstrated transparency and responsiveness.
This trust allows for the capacity and gravitas to shape public opinions and perceptions, and requires an ongoing commitment. We work as a trusted, professional long-term partner, building a communications dialogue with stakeholders that is credible and transparent.
Key Program Elements
- Media relations programs
- Social media programs
- Newsletters, blogs, postcards, publications (physical and electronic)
- Audience engagement (speaking programs, appearances and promotions)
- Employee communication programs
- Audience and stakeholder audits
- Executive media training
- CEO / executive appearances
- Measurement and feedback